Your application indicates that you agree to the following:
1. The following can be sold:
- Garden products that enhance the growing seeds, including compost, organic fertilizers, seed-starting trays, etc.
- Plants such as tubers, bulbs, roots, seedlings (potatoes and garlic, asparagus and onion starts, etc.)
- Gardening items like gardening books, tools, grow-lights, greenhouses, etc.
- Agricultural products like mason bees & bee-houses, rabbits, etc.
2. Sales of any other items are at the discretion of the Committee.
3. The tables for non-profits (sharing information and taking memberships only) are free, but if you wish to sell a gardening-related product, the table cost is $20.
4. Reply by January 30th to reserve a table. After that date a waiting list will be developed and used
5. Set up will start at 8:30. You must be present to claim your table by 9:00 or you may lose your space.
- Once you have unloaded your table display materials at the front door, please park at the far end of the parking lot. Please ask your volunteers to do the same.
- You are responsible for bringing everything you need for your table.
- If you have something to put up on the wall behind you, you must use the green painters tape.
- You are responsible for cleanup of your space. Any garbage, dirt or other debris left behind will jeopardize your attendance next year
- Setup to be complete by 9:30 a.m.. Cleanup may commence at 2:30
6. Fees must be paid before 9:30 am