The Fall Fair has been an exciting part of our community for many years
In 2017 the fair is September [2017 dates TBA] from noon until 5 p.m. Sign up to be a volunteer at the fair. Your help is needed taking care of the animals, being at the gates or helping at information tables. To get involved contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at 604-487-1304.
What’s at the Fall Fair?
In 2016 we had:
- expanded Kidz Zone, including the Orca bus
- Demonstrations : Breaking Seed Bank feild – see the field go from wild grass to planted with a winter crop, Basket Weaving, Sheep Hearding, Spinning, Plant Walk
- Competitions; Zucchini Races, Hay tossing
- Miniature Train rides – through their new expansion
- Competitions in the exhibition quonset
Schedule and complete vendor list TBA
You can enter your best vegetable, flower, quilt, chicken and many other items into the fair competitions.
Download the 2016 categories and entry form
Let’s take a look back at: